Ever imagine a day in the life of someone fighting fire? With our fireman costume, your favorite kiddo can become an ordinary hero. Ignite their creativity as they explore this exciting adult role through conversations, props, and activities.
There’s a five-alarm fire! Rescue them from boredom with this classic dress-up activity. Role-play might just look like child’s play, but it’s much more than that. Studies show that there are a plethora of benefits to creative activities. Through role-playing, kids increase their social awareness, empathy, communication skills, problem solving abilities, and motor skills.
Have your child don their fireman costume and prepare for a heroic adventure. Activities are abound to complement this fun costume.
- A fireman costume wouldn’t be complete without a truck! Build a fire truck from an empty box, then bring your child outside to play firefighter rescue along the sidewalk.
- Summer fun always involves a firefighter’s (i.e. garden) hose. Give your child free rein with the hose, but watch out, they might spray you if you're in danger from a fire!
- Firefighters love to eat a big meal after a busy day of rescues. Have them help you whip up a big pot of five-alarm chili or spaghetti and meatballs.
- Firefighters need to be ready for any possible rescue. Your little hero might need an ax made from aluminum foil and a big stick.
- Kids love walkie-talkies, which they’ll need when communicating with other trucks and dispatch.
- On a late night at the station, firefighters love to pick up a good book! Check out your local library for a wide selection of fun fireman themed storybooks that’ll make your brave firefighter a bookworm too.
Fireman Costume Accessories
Your little one will need the proper accessories to play the role. Teetot’s firefighter costume includes a realistic firefighter jacket and trouser set with reflective stripes, the proper patches, and kneepads. It also includes a firefighter helmet, toy ax, toy radio, and whistle, which is everything they’ll need to enact a daring rescue operation! Let his or her imagination supply even more accessories. A stuffed animal could be saved from a high tree. A real walkie-talkie could bring a friend in on the game. And a homemade map could lead them to the rescue site. You’ll be amazed with what they come up with.
If your little one loves to dress as a firefighter, take them to the local fire station for a tour. If you let them wear their fireman costume as well, they will feel even more a part of the crew!
Save the Day With Teetot
Put the pedal to the metal with a deluxe dress-up play that sparks confidence, creativity, and imagination. The superior quality and thoughtful design of Teetot’s firefighter costume translates to a truckload of fun for your little hero. Contact us today to learn more.